cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Aboriginal and Torres Straight Islander Gathering Place

Welcome back @lennycat2017! Sounds like it has been a really busy time of year for you. Are you around half way through the semester now?

Really love that you have set a forums goal, I would love to hear how you find setting a goal and whether it is something we can support other members to set too.

See you around soon!!

Check out our community activities calendar for November 2019 here

Hey @Jess1-RO thanks for your response! 

Its week 10/13 at the moment but mid semester break is next week so it’s been a long haul! 

I’ve currently written down the days I plan to jump on RO in my diary and the time I plan to spend - even if it’s just 10 minutes to respond to replies or an hour if I have more time. The visual prompt in my diary keeps my accountable on those days. 

Goal setting is definitely something we could look at doing on the forum if this hasn’t been done in a while! 

How have you been? 

Talk soon xx 

I love your organisational and planning skills @lennycat2017! Hoping you also get some time to recharge on your uni break too! Have you got any plans?

You are on the home stretch for Uni 2019! Whoop whoop!

I am good thanks! Can't believe we are already approaching the end of September, this year has gone so quick!

Looking forward to seeing you around the forums again soon Smiley Happy

Check out our community activities calendar for November 2019 here

Thanks @Jess1-RO it's taken a lot of practice to get this organised!

I know, I am feeling good about finishing uni and will have a day to unwind on the break Smiley Frustratedmileyhappy:

Glad to hear you are doing well! This year has flown by, not prepared for it to be Christmas yet!

Xx