cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: ATSI Gathering Place

Thanks @lennycat2017
Saw him today who gave me some both good and bad news... he sent around an email to his work asking if anyone knows of anything that might be able to help me and they found a couple of things, just the only problem is they are applications which means it might be a few months before I can even go.
Worth looking at though
Also got new skate board

Hey @Saltwaterdreamtime thanks for the update! It's good that you got to catch up with your YSW Smiley Happy Did you talk to him about everything that's going on with your siblings at the moment? I know that's been pretty hard on you lately. 

It's also great to know that there are applications out there for you to apply for! While it's not ideal that they could take a little while it is definitely worth looking at and applying for Smiley Happy

Nice! What colour is the skateboard?

Hello everyone, its been a while since there has been any activity on this thread. 

Just checking in to see what you mob are up to and if anyone has any deadly stories to share. 

Talk soon Smiley Very Happy

Hey there @Saltwaterdreamtime,

Thanks for sharing that article! Just letting you know that I edited your post to fix the link, it is interesting to hear about the perspectives of others on a particular topic. Thank you again for sharing! Smiley Happy

-----

I am finishing with ReachOut this week, say good-bye here. I'll miss you all!

The full video is so much better @Jay-RO but I can’t link it as it’s on
Facebook. It was on the page ABC Indigenous
Briggs is a legend

Aboriginal and Torres Straight Islander Gathering Place

Which tribe do you, your ancestors and family belong to?

Kamillaroi - Tinga Moree

What is your absolute favourite thing to do when you have spare time?

Sleep and/or watch movies

What makes you most proud about being Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander?

The fact that we focused on sustainability of the land for up to 80,000 years