cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Am I tooo old for this site?

i'm 25. I hope not

Re: Am I tooo old for this site?

Hi Girl87. Smiley Happy

Welcome to RO! Smiley Happy The forums are for 14-25 year olds so you can use them until you're 26. 
That said some that are older than that have used the forums but it's important to note that some of the content, etc. may not be as relevant to them. 

Hope you stick around and that the forums can be beneficial to you. Smiley Happy 

im 37 wonder if there is such a place for me

You are never too old to do anything, I am 35 old  but I don't act like one at times. As I had my wings chopped [can't raise famliy, have proper job, can't earn money or drive a car!]

So don't think your too old for anything, I am 36 but I still weight train with the young teens, who cares if they are taller or more pretty then me? That only skin deep. What is in their heart is the one that counts.....As uglyiness can go to their bones, as they can be pretty or handsome , but if their intentions  are always bad, like treat someone bad because they don't look like their peers. Why make friends with people like that?

You can be wrinkled, or a bit plump but if you are good people will like no matter how you look on the outside.

Reachout would never kick you out because of age, we do not discriminate but a large majority of people on the forums are under 26 so if you are happy with that then that is great we Welcome you with open arms Smiley Very Happy

You can pass on some of that all knowing wisdom that you're meant to gain when you age Smiley Wink

Thats so interesting and true Tempus
What do you think you guys have learnt about life as you have matured and grown?

@ruenhonx wrote:
What do you think you guys have learnt about life as you have matured and grown?
  1. You never stop surprising yourself if you give yourself the chance to.
  2. Don't worry about trying to please others. Please yourself first and others will be pleased.
  3. Until you know who you are, it's impossible to know what you want to do with your life. Focus first on figuring out you.
  4. Love isn't something you look for; love is something that looks for you.
  5. You are not defined by what you have* but by how you act.

(* "Have" here means not just the things we own but also the afflictions we suffer from, the advantages we experience, the dreams we create.)

Wow some insightful tips there Lex. That is amazing and I relate to all of those. Does anyone else have lessons they have learnt as they matured?

Well, I'm not sure if I am quite old enough to share some wisdom, being 17 and all, but! I shall anyway Smiley Tongue.

@Lex Some amazing points you have, all very true, you're wisdom is showing Smiley Wink

Wisdom for all:

1. Finding yourself is a life's journey, but it helps if you get out in the world and do everything you've ever wanted

2. If you're not chasing your dreams, then what are you doing with your life?

3. "If you plan to go nowhere, you'll get there"

4. Knowledge is only true when shared

5. "Happiness is not real unless shared" - Chris McCandless