cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Highlighted

Re: Animal Crossing Fans

Haha that's amazing! I think the jokes/some of the things the characters say is my favourite part of the game Smiley Happy

Highlighted

@klasna13 I love the outrageous and silly things the dodos say!

I'm so happy to have found this thread!!!!! It was an unfulfilled childhood wish of mine to play Animal Crossing New Leaf on Gamecube so I've been holding out for New Horizons for what feels like a lifetime! I pre-ordered the game for myself and my partner (as a gift to say thanks for tolerating me through recent stressful times) and it really got me through a couple of difficult months! Admittedly, I probably spent tooooo much time on it in April...... perhaps around 150 hours or more...... YIKES! But now I find I haven't picked it up in weeks....... It was pretty great to have something to get me out of bed with major excitement each day.

I completely missed the wedding event but it looks so cute! @lokifish I have no concept of what the photo stuff was like but it makes me smile to imagine you begrudgingly yet happily doing an identical ceremony/reception photo thing many times.

Highlighted

One of my villagers just sent me a fake painting in the mail. I tried to give it back to him but he refused it, saying that he didn't want to listen to Blathers being angry at him.
That's some neighbourly passive-aggressiveness! Smiley LOL

Highlighted

Who's enjoying the new update? I've made a lot of Bells through diving and have caught almost all the sea creatures available right now.
Gullivarrr washed up on our beach today! I didn't know about him so it was a nice surprise.

Highlighted

I've been loving the diving! Heart Haven't had Gullivarr wash up on my shores yet though Smiley Sad

Being able to submit custom designs for fireworks in the latest update was really cute! I may have made them all bird themed πŸ˜‚. Has anyone tried Luna's dream stuff yet? I placed the bed on my beach but haven't really been interested in trying it.

@WheresMySquishy sooo I loved animal crossing on the Wii but I don't have a Nintendo Switch Man Sad im debating whether I should buy the game to play at my boyfriends house on his ahahah do you recommend it?

Highlighted

@JullyBean New Horizons is fantastic! Would definitely recommend it! Smiley Happy

So I finally had Gullivarrr was up on my shores on Wednesday! It was so exciting πŸ˜‚πŸ΄β€β˜ οΈ

Image from iOS (13).jpg

I passed 300 hours of play time on ACNH yesterday 😱 lockdown has given me a lot of time for gaming Smiley Tongue

I'm at 350 hours now πŸ˜‚

Some of the recipes using young spring bamboo have been pretty cute! But I'm really excited for cherry blossoms next month!!