cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Animal Crossing Fans

@WheresMySquishy  I made a huge loss lol, it was one of the only weeks where they went down in price massively. Ah well! I did build my villagers a cute amusement park thingo with a ride and some fairy floss, and we built a little playground too. We are a 4 star island now so that's something I guess!! 

Check out our community activities calendar for November 2020 here

I was just trying to find when I last transferred photos from my phone to my computer and ended up finding pics of our Animal Crossing: New Leaf town that were taken in 2013. They were of my sister and I's birthday celebrations in the game. Fauna and Tutu celebrated with us. My sister's birthday wish was 'I wish to be a princess!!!!!!!!' and my birthday wish was that I wanted to marry a certain fictional character in real life.
Funny that shortly after this birthday, I remember that he dumped my character. He came crawling back as I knew he would but the breakup made me realise that I had outgrown him. I moved on to dating other fictional characters after that. Smiley LOL

Here's one of them:
027.jpg

My sister hasn't been playing the game because her CRPS has flared up in her hand. On the plus side, Antonio gave me a pitfall seed recipe a few days ago. I was so happy!

@Janine-RO  Oh no! I'm sorry you made a loss. Smiley Sad I hope you at least got ants out of it. The amusement park idea sounds cool!

Aw, that is so cute @WheresMySquishy !!! I'm sorry to hear that your sister's CRPS is flaring up, does she find that changes in weather affect it at all? I had CRPS in my hand after a crush injury over 10 years ago now, I was lucky enough to make a full recovery, but it was pretty awful. Cold weather often seemed to trigger a flare up for me. I hope she's feeling a bit better today. 

Check out our community activities calendar for November 2020 here

@Janine-RO  I'm sorry you had CRPS too! It's so awful and painful. Smiley Sad
I'm not really sure what triggered the flare up. All of a sudden she was saying that her hand hurt and then she couldn't move it. I think it gets worse when she does work.
I think the cold weather is definitely a factor, especially if a breeze gets on her. She can't stand anyone blowing air near her. I've heard that avoiding triggers completely can sensitise people with chronic pain in the long run though.

Luckily, I've been able to get the prizes from the museum stamp rally multiple times so I'll give some to her if she ends up not being able to do the event.

How has everyone found the June wedding event? It's been really fun to decorate the room and take photos for me!

@drpenguin I've enjoyed the wedding stuff so far, but was SO glad that they finally changed things up yesterday! I was getting really bored of doing the same ceremony/reception pics every single day Smiley Tongue

@lokifish  @drpenguin  I've been enjoying the wedding event too! Once, I got a bit bored of decorating the room the same way so I just put random furniture down though. I really like the alternate chic and gardening themes.

Today, it snowed on our island for the first time!

@lokifish @WheresMySquishy I really like the garden theme for the wedding event! It looks really nice with a misty garden wallpaper in the room ~ I had a lot of fun decorating with that theme Smiley Very Happy

And today my island is completely covered in snow! My island looks sooo white today haha

@drpenguin  I like the garden theme too!
Our island started having snow on the ground yesterday! I was so excited. I remember spending a lot of time in winter in past Animal Crossing games because it used to be during end of year school holidays. I made a snowboy and caught snowflakes.

@WheresMySquishy yess the snow is so exciting! Smiley Very Happy Yesterday I tried making another snowboy but I accidentally pushed the large snowball onto the small one instead of the other way around Smiley LOL Snowboy's response was so hilarious haha!

EXFtofBUEAAEAax copy.jpg