cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Another Chat

Yeah things aren't as good for me today as they were yesterday but I suppose I'm okay. This week's a bit of a hard week for me emotionally. @scared01 emotions tend to like running ragged and suppressing then only boosts their urge to do weird things like make you cry all of a sudden or get really mad.
Highlighted

Hey @Zeldasmile whats happening this week thats abit rough? Im here if you would like to talk about it...

**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

Its not really something I should get too flustered about it's a birthday of someone I used to know and love who died a few years ago. @scared01
Highlighted

@Zeldasmile that is more than ok. I get like that too. It just shows how much you loved and cared for them. Do you celebrate this person in any special way like lighting a candle  in memory of them? 

Highlighted

No not really its more just a cry in bed kind of thing and try to enjoy the first day of Winter. @scared01
Highlighted

Maybe have somr activities to do on that day. Self care things like a hot bath a favourite movie a nice walk self soothing type things to help you through the day @Zeldasmile

Highlighted

Its on a schoolday (because yeah, I am just a kid who goes to school every day) so I'll probably watch a movie that night or more likely I'll stay up late on here. @scared01
Highlighted

That sounds like a good plan @Zeldasmilemaybe some icecream or other desert  with your movie will suffie 

Highlighted

Glad you are looking after yourself on a difficult day @Zeldasmile Heart

Highlighted

Hey @Bee I know this is irrelevant but I wasn't sure where to go to ask if I could have a custom avatar? So, can I pretty please have a custom avatar or do I need to be on here for a little bit longer before I'm allowed to? Or do I need to ask someone else? I really don't know.