cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Another Chat

@Zeldasmile what have you been up to? hows school been going?
Ive got an infection so on antibiotics and strong medications for the next week or so
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

@scared01 i haven't really been doing much. Schools been good and I for good marks for the semester. Stuff happened and it turns out I have a girlfriend now so thats cool so far. I think I'm bi but meh I don't really know. I might just be gay or maybe pan or demi. Hows the infection been so far?

getting a girlfriend is cool, you dont need a label for your sexuality. @Zeldasmile

very very painful but ive only got treatment for it today so hopefully the pain and stuff starts to get better now. if not i was told to go to the ed if it gets worse not better or its not showing any signs in 2-3 days

hey @Zeldasmile
havent seen you in a while, how are you going?

Hey @scared01 I've been inactive for a while, and after weeks of trying to cope, I decided to finally log on here. I'm going to make a post shortly about how things have been slightly better, and slightly worse at times. I know I'm quite late to reply and I apologise, but I've been trying to cope with things in the real world a but more. Cheers, Zelda

HEY @Zeldasmile
its great to see you and im glad youve logged back on today. you dont have to apologise, you need to do what is best for you in regards to coping.

Thanks @scared01
I'm just trying to avoid some of my bad coping habits that I've been getting back into while away. I told someone I trust about most of the stuff going on and she made me promise to stop with one of my coping mechanisms and I've only broken the promise once so its a lot better than how I have been, although I was having really bad thoughts last night before I logged on here and tried to calm down. For now, I'm going to try to get back into my hobbies and get more sleep, I only went to sleep at maybe 4:30am this morning. I'm going to draw more, play more games, get back into guitar, exercise, and do normal person stuff. If. It all depends on me at this point. Whether or not I can face what's happening and actively try to fix it. I went on eheadspace a little while ago and I've got an appointment for a webchat tomorrow where I'll really have to say as much as i can about everything going on. As practise, I'll just kinda rant on here.
Cheers, and thanks for reading, Zelda

@Zeldasmile welcome back Smiley Happy

Glad to hear you got an appointment with eheadspace, I hope that goes well for your tomorrow Smiley Happy

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

that sounds like a good plan @Zeldasmile and im glad youve got an appointment on webchat as well. i had that before and it was really helpful. i was allowed to do it for a little while as well so i hope they allow that for you too
Highlighted

Thanks @Bee and @scared01. I can't express in words how much has been going on and how much it means to me even when you just make a quick reply. Thanks again, Zelda Smiley Happy