cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Ask me a question! I will answer it! I will answe a question, you answer it!

hay i come from hervey bay!!! where do u come from?????

Im lesbian

Highlighted

Re: Ask me a question! I will answer it! I will answe a question, you answer it!

Heyyyy

Bull yeah tacos are de best! I like mexican people, like the way they speak! Brisbane is awesome, very high buildings and live - sydney replica pretty much! ;D All its missing is the harbour bridge & opera house! ;d

Highlighted

Sydney is way better than Brisbane though. I mean, Brisbane's okay but NSW forever! Ha. I moved to QLD when I was around 8 but I will always love NSW! BLUES! Do you care for football?

Highlighted

TOTALLY AGREE GO NSW!!!! HAHAH

i love football wbu? 

who's ur team

Highlighted

Personally I don't care for football. I still don't know the difference between AFL, NRL and... was there another one?

Highlighted

Haha! You're missing out! FOOTY IS THE BEST! Rugby union - is the other one lol
Highlighted

taco's r the best!!! havent actually met a mexian person so i can't say out of experience. i dont like brisbane i had a bad time there and yer the opera house i've never been there and the Harbour bridge is pretty awsome.

Highlighted

i am ligitlly not les. a friend rote it
Highlighted

No not really a footy fan. but i go for BLUES tots. I mean i dont like brisy @ all. Hervey Bay is like the best of them all!!! it is close to the beach all way around everythink is soo close to u. i moved from brisy when i was 11 and been up here 4 bout's 3 yrs.lol it was a long n boring trip. 4 hours all u would do is sleep n sleep. 

Highlighted

nsw def.

good blues!!!