cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Best Budget Buys

@WheresMySquishy Which gift shop is it called? I'm interested to visit more shops soon given its near Christmas as well.

I'll keep a look out for the gift shops in hospitals when I get a chance.

Highlighted

@Liliann  I think it's called King of the Pack. They have a lot of branches on the eastern coast.
I also like looking at gifts online. I might use Yellow Octopus for this year's Christmas presents. Gifts Australia also has gifts under $50. Smiley Happy

Highlighted

@WheresMySquishy Oh really? I never noticed the brands but that would make a lot of sense hahaa!
Yeah there are 1 or 2 near me, they are awesome. I haven't been to a big shopping complex in ages now!

Highlighted

@Tay100  Haha, not going to a big shopping centre is such a 2020 mood. I managed to go to our big local one on Thursday. It's undergoing major renovations and a lot of stores have moved. They really improved one of its stores by making it bigger and improving its range. I used to have to go to another big shopping complex I haven't been to at all this year to find a better selection of products. I got a nice lip balm only to discover that they're discontinuing it. Smiley Sad Next time I'll stick to a cheaper brand with similar ingredients and shades.

Highlighted

@WheresMySquishy ahhh having a brand that you like discontinue a product you enjoy can suck! And sometimes it can take so long to find what we like too! Hopefully, you find a good substitute! But lip balm is hard to shop for online! I'd wanna try it instore but that's tricky to do right now, of course. What will you do?

Highlighted

@Tay100  I think I'll just stick to other brands. Smiley Happy You're so right that lip balm can be hard to find online, unless you've tried a specific one before. I find that things like clothes, shoes and beauty products are hard to shop for online. I much prefer looking for them in person.
One of my favourite ever lip balms came as a free sample in a magazine. I managed to finish it and since then, I had to get all the flavours. Smiley Happy