cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Best friend position available!! Male or female!!

This position involves texting a lot and having someone to talk to. (:
Any takers?

Re: Best friend position available!! Male or female!!

Hey @ShadowOfMistake 

It's awesome that you're looking for more friends, particularly a best friend. I believe that a lot of the time, the people that we like hanging out with have similar interests to ours. This could be joining a local community group or a club that has activities or hobbies that you're interested in. For example, there's BlackTown Youth Services Association which have several programs for young people to get involved. You may find this info on how to make friends and making conversation with strangers useful in helping you start. Let us know how you go!

Hey @ShadowOfMistake - I agree with Myvo it's awesome that you are looking to build up the friends you have around you. It can be tough sometimes to find people that are on the same page I know, so we have created some info to try and help with that like the ones that Myvo linked to.

While we're all up for having convos and chats here on the forums do remember though that ReachOut.com is 100% anonymous and it's important that you don't share any contact deets with anoth...

We got this cute video made about making friends too:

Online Community Manager

ReachOut.com

Hi there, i am also looking for best friend. I am here

Wait I just realised after writing a reply. We can't exchange details Smiley Sad

Is it not allowed or do people not do it coz of weird people?

Hey @ShadowOfMistake 

personal details can not be swapped for privacy reasons. 

please read the community guidelines .... http://forums.au.reachout.com/t5/Welcome-and-Announcements/MUST-READ-ReachOut-com-Guidelines/td-p/16...

No not coz of weird people!! It's really important that the forums remain anonymous so that people feel safe to talk about whatever is on their mind. Often people come here to speak about what their feeling first before they take the plunge talking to a friend/family member or professional.

In surveys and feedback we hear a lot that people appreciate the general feeling of anonymity that exists here. It makes them feel more confident to talk. And that's what we are all about

Online Community Manager

ReachOut.com