cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Big Brother or Big Bother?

I'm a big television person and I can gladly say that I've never watched it nor do I ever intend to watch it.

I also agree with Cassie about 1984, although I think most people would.
Highlighted

@dilz apparently they think there are actually people out there who want to watch that *rubbish*. As for those people, I don't know who they are, but I feel sorry for them...

And definitely agree about 1984.

I use to watch BB having old siblings they use to watch it,

but I personally believe the show is DISGUSTING and damaging for the people that go into the show personally

Its so invasive of privacy (yes thats what the show is about)

But i think alot of them will be scared for life,could you imagine your secrets beign all of the tv for the world to see

and if you say something its their for life no going back..

WOOPPEE DO DAR DAY about the money, I think they should give it to someone to live their dreams properly not  someone who isnt evicited..isnt that a form of bullying! Well it is in my eyes,

Each to their own though..

Highlighted

Cassie, agreed! It's a great book. The TV show though...well, I'm just glad I don't watch TV!

Highlighted

I really don't like Big Brother. I've never watched it. My brother used to when we were younger and he does now too. But I just find it really degrading and can't believe people still watch it! All of the people are so "fake" and some of the stuff that goes on in the house is just disgusting and I can't believe people find it entertaining! By the sounds of it, it's not getting anywhere near the ratings they were hoping for.

I'm not a big TV person. I generally watch repeats of Friends, All Saints or Big Bang Theory or crime shows (NCIS, Law & OrderSmiley FrustratedVU) and like Packed to the Rafters. I like animal shows too. Smiley Happy

As for the ads, I tape most of the tv I watch so that I can fast forward through the ads. We also have foxtel so we can pause tv so I often do that at the start of the show so I can fast forward through the ads. I really don't like ads! 

Highlighted

I don't like BB

I used to love BB, epecially the first season with Blair McDonough - who's now on Winners and Losers.

I've only watched a few eps but had to turn it off, it seems so fake now compared to the earlier series. Bring back the old housemates!

Highlighted

I'm going out solo on this one: I'm hooked on Big Brother this year. Man Embarassed

Online Community Manager

ReachOut.com

Highlighted

I don't like Big Brother I used to watch it sometime ages ago and I remember when I was younger I went to one of the first big brother houses once they had finished the show. 

Highlighted

I love <3 big brother, ive always and still what to be on it when iam 18 iam so putting my name down to be on it, i find it so funny, these ones are the funnist i like the ray ray and josh and bengie even micheal their all really happy and lively and out going i like all the housemates this year