cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Books!

@Maddyw wrote:

I really liked The Fault in our Stars (although it will probably make you cry a lot) 

BAHAHAHAHA @Maddyw, literally TFIOS is the saddest thing I've read, OMG the tragedy... Think I cried for weeks afterwards...

Highlighted

I also read all of John Green's books as a teenager (I think it's kind of a right of passage these days Smiley Tongue)

Paper Towns was my favourite, but he's written a whole bunch. Has anyone read the books he's co-written with other authors? I remember at my first mod workshop I read Let It Snow (it led to @letitgo and I bonding over books Smiley Tongue) and I quite enjoyed it!

I'm still yet to read Turtles All The Way Down, as well as Hank's book. Thanks for the reminder @Maddyw! Smiley Very Happy

@lokifish

You should read Turtles All The Way Down. It is one of my faves of his. It's phenomenal 

i just reread 'milk and honey' by rupi kaur - love it. for me, it's a good book of poems to have nearby and read bits of when feeling down Smiley Happy 

Oooh @cupcakes_032 I haven't read milk and honey yet, but I want to!

My book club is reading The Paper House for February, so I'l be rereading that soon.

And I'm about to start reading Twelve Steps to Normal Smiley Happy  

// Spiral outward, keep going. //

@cupcakes_032 loved Milk and Honey too I'd like to read her other book! Smiley Happy

I borrowed Falling With Wings, Demi Lovato's mum's memoir from the library and I can't wait to start reading it today!

I just bought a copy of The Barefoot Investor... trying to take this adulting thing seriously haha 

Heres hoping I get better at saving Smiley Very Happy

I want to start reading 'You', it's where that new netflix show with Dan Humphrey came from! The show was sooo good, has anyone read this?!

I haven't read You @Puppies026 but I have seen the Netflix series.

I've started reading Scrappy Little Nobody, Anna Kendrick's collection of essays, and it's an easy, enjoyable read.