cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Books!

I finally started rereading a book! I chose the Ahsoka novel, it's Star Wars written by E.K. Johnston and it is amazing! I'm so exciting to be rereading it, Ahsoka is one of my favourite (if not my all-time fave) Star Wars character!
Highlighted

I'm currently reading :Tomorrow, when the war began. By John Marsten. It's amazing! I'm also currently reading Harry Potter and the Order Of The Pheonix. I'm such a Ravenclaw at times, reading more than 1 book even though I'm a Gryffindor and proud! 35% Gryffindor, 27% Slytherin 24%Ravenclaw and some other percent for Hufflepuff. Hehe!
Highlighted

Hey @Animallover2003 ,

I've just read great reviews regarding 'Tomorrow, when the war began' so thanks for the tip Smiley Happy.

I'm reading 'Across the Nightingale Floor' which is a trilogy following a Japanese samurai; it's excellent Heart

Highlighted

I've just finished two David Attenborough autobiographies: Adventures of a Young Naturalist, and Journeys to the Other Side of the World. The latter has an entire section devoted to his early travels in the Northern Territory which is really cool!

Over the past few nights I've re-read Chitty Chitty Bang Bang before bed. It was still just as magical as when I first read it as a kid! Smiley Very Happy Heart