cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Books!

@Potatoes_are_good I had a feeling you wouldn't know them. I don't like any of those genres but each to their own

@Potatoes_are_good @musicfan_xo  It is nice to see the real art of music and that both such different categories of music have changed your lives individually. 

Personally I love all of those genres haha I am a swapper and changer Smiley LOL

@musicfan_xo I also love matchbox twenty! good taste

@lokifish I absolutely love Brene Brown! She has a lot to give to the world! You should check out her podcasts, she recently started them up weekly, they dive into some quite amazing topics with her guest speakers Smiley Happy

My favourite book is Man Search For Meaning by Dr Victor Franks. This book is the has river of emotions in it and it will definitely affect your emotional intelligence. How to survive in life is the main theme of this book. Positivity, spirituality, empathy and emotional intelligence coaching are some key points to get successful in life.

Now I am reading Sapiens: A Brief History of Humankind It is cleverly written. I can only read so much every week…