cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Books!

Hey @Sarah-Marie I'd love to hear more about The Lux series! Smiley Very Happy Do you have any other favourites or is that at the top of the list?

Just borrowed The Year of Magical Thinking from the library and I can't wait to start reading it! Smiley Happy

// Spiral outward, keep going. //

I'm about halfway through Wrong Way Round by Lorna Hendry. It's basically a diary of a family from Melbourne as they decide to drive around Australia and it's giving me a MAJOR case of the travel bug Smiley Tongue

I'm reading The Fault in Our Stars. Somehow I missed the movie when it was released. A friend recommended the book instead, so here I go. I'm also planning to check The Voiceless Voice by Alexandra Casavant. Her stories combine reality and fantasy in an intriguing way to tell us the power of language and communication. The book is going to be my first for this kind of topic, so I'm looking forward to reading it.

What are your thoughts on The Fault in Our Stars @Jupiter? Are you planning to watch the movie?

I'm currently re-reading The Golden Compass / Northern Lights by Philip Pullman, and I'm enjoying it Smiley Very Happy I wish the movie was any good Smiley Tongue

@N1ghtW1ng I loved Northern Lights!! It's been a while since I've read it though haha

I started reading A Little Life by Hanya Yanagihara, and I didn't think I would get into it at first, but it's so much more emotionally compelling than I expected it to be!! I was very emotional reading it on the plane back to my parents place haha

see you at harry’s by jo knowles

@safari93 I am currently reading a little life as well and I love it so far. 

@safari93 I've been reading A Little Life too! I've had to stop, though, because it's a bit too intense for me (and sooooo long! I'm 300 pages in and not even halfway through!)

I might start reading something else tonight that's a bit lighter on content