cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Books!

@lokifish it is so long!! I've put that one aside for a little bit so I can read Holding the Man by Timothy Conigrave - it's not intense so far but I know it's gonna get real intense real fast 

Hiiii,

Just discovered this and oh my! I needed this in my life! I have been missing out. 

My favorite book currently is 'The Fault in our Stars' By John Green I don't know why I like it, it's tragicSmiley Mad

I loveee Harry Potter but a really close series is the 'Medoran Chronicles' By Lynette Noni (SOO GOOD)

books??? 

harry potter (always and forever )

leah on the offbeat (made my lil bi heart cry)

perks of being a wall flower (sooo freakin awesome)

topsy turvy (kinda realatable in a weird way)

Just finished The Bell Jar by Sylvia Plath

I really enjoyed it, but if anyone's thinking of reading it just a heads up that it's quite intense (heavily centred around suicide - it was published a few weeks before Plath herself suicided)

BOOOOOOOOOOOOKS

Hey all,

I'm wondering if we can get a discussion on books going?

What's everyone reading? 

What's your favourite book of all time?

Re: BOOOOOOOOOOOOKS

At the moment I am reading conspiracy 365: January. My favourite book is The fault in our stars

Re: BOOOOOOOOOOOOKS

https://forums.au.reachout.com/t5/Hanging-out/book-suggestions/m-p/294018

hey @Grake this thread here is pretty recent if youd like to join in with that one?
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

Hey @Grake and @scared01, I've merged this thread into our existing books thread. Smiley Happy

I'm currently (re)reading John Marsden's "Tomorrow When the War Began", and the rest of that series! So good! Smiley Very Happy

awesome thanks @mrmusic
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

What's everyone reading at the moment?
I have restarted the Magnus Chase and the Gods of Asgard series (because I'm a sucker for Riordian's mythology series') I still love it Smiley Wink