cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Books!

@TOM-RO Brene Brown is incredible! I love her books and TED talks Heart

I finished reading My Penguin Year by Lindsay McCrae, a BBC cameraman. He talks about his experiences filming the emperor penguins in Antarctica over winter, which is quite incredible!

Now I'm reading The Wonderful Mr Willughby by Tim Birkhead, which explores the life of one of the first ornithologists (and scientists in general) back in the 17th century. Very interesting Smiley Happy

I just finished reading the first Percy Jackson series and aah 🥰 such a fun journey and such good closure at the end

Highlighted

last book i read was the body keeps the score - which is an amazing book on trauma and different types of therapy approaches

currently reading the boy who was raised as a dog - which is a fascinating and engaging book on childhood trauma cases and links to the brain

i want to read - before the coffee gets cold because it's a japanese book and i love japanese culture!!
Highlighted

I've read a few books since I last posted here Smiley Tongue

Currently halfway through The Last Voyage of Mrs Henry Parker by Joanna Nell, which I'm really enjoying! I loved her first book (The Single Ladies of Jacaranda Retirement Village) so had to check out her latest work Smiley Very Happy

started reading the girl in the window very interesting and the mystery in it makes you want to read all day long. totally worth the read