cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bordeom Busters

Hey all! 

what are some suggestions on some boredom busters particularly after surgury? meaning not alot of things i can do?  I get bored very easily soo......... Hit me with all things fun, distracting, and just things that take the 'im bored' away Smiley Very Happy 

**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

Re: Bordeom Busters

good idea to plan in advance! @scared01 
making collages can be kind of fun if you have old magazines and newspapers lying around Smiley Happy making covers for notebooks for different classes that way is actually pretty enjoyable! or even christmas cards 
going on wikipedia spirals can be fun too if you like random trivia Smiley Happy

collages are a great idea @ecla34
itll be past xmas but that give me ideas for next yrs cards! and im not in school now but still a great idea Smiley Very Happy

@scared01 using print outs of old photos can work for super cheesy birthday cards Smiley Wink

Highlighted

@scared01 I had a bit of a chuckle and wondered why I didn't come up with an idea like this 3 months ago Smiley Tongue

For me because it was my foot, I did a lot of non-actve things.
Colouring - there was lots and lots of this! Smiley Tongue
Binge watching Netflix any thing I could watch!
I found when I went out things took a lot longer to do so that kept me busy Smiley Tongue
Otherwise I spent a LOT of time here on RO doing anything I could

Maybe have a think of what activities you like or would be able to do while recovering from surgery.

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

Hey @scared01, everyone has given great suggestions, and some that I will take on board myself! Smiley Happy

I don't know if you like word puzzles, but it might be worth buying yourself a book of find a words, crosswords and other fancy stuff like that as well.

ooh im sorry i didnt see your posts earilier!

@ecla34 yes old photos work well for lots of things Smiley Happy

@Bee i thought you may have liked this thread, pity it wasnt started earlier on huh!

im pretty much going to be cooped up inside for a week because i cant be near the horses for at least a week and my work is at home, and i dont really want to walk around the shops looking like a chipmunk!

@mrmusic i do like puzzles quite alot, ill have to start making a boredom box or something when i have my surgury which is now anytime between now and 6 months time. so plenty of time to restock yarn, pencils, colouring books and word puzzles and new movies before then

@scared01 Smiley Very Happy bit of a pitty but that's okay Smiley Happy
That makes sense

I like the idea of making a bordem box!

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

thanks i jsut thought of a name for it lol @Bee itll have to be after xmas now though caus eive got stuff everywhere!