cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Bored . So Hello

@Teoni https://forums.au.reachout.com/t5/Getting-Help/ways-to-cope-with-voices/td-p/151616 here's the thread in case you missed the tag.

Also you could start a new thread in the something not right section and we could talk more about your voices.
===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire

@Trew3643 have a good day
===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire

Hey there @Teoni and welcome to ReachOut! Smiley Happy @redhead's thread has some excellent strategies that might be able to help you, or you can start your own thread Smiley Happy I hope you're having a good week.

@queenslander hello and welcome! Smiley Very Happy I don't really watch Home and Away (I'm more of an action/cartoons person). It's been going for a long time now, hasn't it? When did you first start watching it?

Hello @Rosabella54 and welcome to ReachOut! Smiley Happy

@Trew3643 hello! Smiley Happy I hope you're having a good week so far Smiley Happy

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

@N1ghtW1ng I started watching it about 4 years ago Smiley Happy

Nice @queenslander Smiley Happy I don't actually know anything about the show, but what are your favourite characters?

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

hi everyone, just wanted to pop and say hellooooSmiley Happy

@queenslander I used to watch home and away, but found it hard to keep up. I watch it here and there now, but gosh hasn't it change a lot?

Hello @N1ghtW1ng and co. How's everyone doing recently. Sorry i havent joined in had stuff going on in the background

@honky yes it has changed a lot and @N1ghtW1ngi like most of the characters.

Hey there @Brednos94, I hope you've been having a good week! Smiley Happy

@queenslander nice, do you have a favourite season?

Highlighted

@N1ghtW1ng It's been an alright week if i say so myself