cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Bored . So Hello

Hi @Brendos94

Sorry about that! That’s so nice of you to check in. I’m going through a similar chaotic work schedule that you recently went through! Working more than I have all year! I’ve been good though. How are things with you? Smiley Happy 

Highlighted

You’re a great Builder @scared01! You’re a natural Smiley Happy
Highlighted

@missep I'm also having another caotic week 45 hours this week. Life is going good coming to into chrissy. Not looking forward to tomorrow gotta do 7 E learning modules at work which will take 5 hours.

hey @Brendos94, thanks for checking inSmiley Happy

I've been doing well, the weeks have been a bit chaotic leading up to christmas, but it's okay, i guess that's the fun part right?Smiley Tongue

Oh no, don't forget to look after yourself! Smiley Happy Do you have much planned for christmas?

Highlighted

Oh no sorry to hear that @Brendos94! I'm glad life is good going into christmas though Smiley Happy 

I know all your hard work will pay off as well Smiley Happy

As @honky said, please make sure to take care of yourself! We're always here to have a chat!

Good luck wit the learning modules!

Highlighted

thanks @missep  Smiley Happy

here for you too @Brendos94   Heart  

**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**
Highlighted

I see we have some more new members! Awesome stuff lets see if we can get some more over here and chatting on some easy stuff too Smiley Happy

@-pringles-@melz@Cloud@ramz@needscnescar

hello and welcome to RO Smiley Happy

how are you all doing? any plans for the weekend?

@RevzZ@missep@honky@N1ghtW1ng@Ben-RO @mspaceK@FootyFan26@T4ils@DruidChild how are we all? plans for the weekend?

Highlighted

@scared01 Hello Smiley Happy 

This weekend im actually going on a road trip with my best friend and her family😊. What are your plans for the weekend?

Highlighted

hello @ramz that sounds awesome! i hope you have an awesome time! 

ill be working and looking after my siblings. im trying to take them out for lunch and shopping on saturday if i can find parking in the mall that is lol

Highlighted