cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Bored . So Hello

Good morning everyone! Smiley Happy

@WinfieldRed @scared01 @Brendos94 @Nightruner23 @shio @Chops @missep @Esperanza67 @Bee @honky @roseisnotaplant @FootyFan26 @LeoTheLion @Amirah-RO @Lola-RO @gina-RO @Sophie-RO

I hope everyone had a good night and that today is a great day! Smiley Happy

But in particular...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY @Brendos94 !!! Smiley Very Happy

I hope you have a wonderful birthday! Heart

Good on you for applying @WinfieldRed! Smiley Very Happy If you don’t mind me asking, what field of study? Don’t let the lack of transport get you down at this stage - I think it’s best to cross that bridge when you come to it. Smiley Happy

@mrmusic good moring and very everyone @mrmusic

@WinfieldRed @scared01 @Brendos94 @shio @Chops @missep @Esperanza67 @Bee @honky @roseisnotaplant @FootyFan26 @LeoTheLion @Amirah-RO @Lola-RO @gina-RO @Sophie-RO

Happy birthday @Brendos94 Smiley Happy 

I hope you have a wonderful birthday and get the stuff ypu want  Heart

Happy birthday Smiley Happy

Good morning all Smiley Happy back to work...! Backfilling my previous role at the moment, as much as I'd rather not be lol. Anyone got anything exciting lined up for this weekend? Not that I'm already projecting ahead to Friday or anything... Smiley LOL

Oh, and happy birthday @Brendos94!!

Hey everyone! Sorry for my absence, I feel like I have been on another planet... I hope everyone has been well. If there is anything special or important that I have missed, let me know Smiley Happy @shio @mrmusic@scared01

HAPPY BIRTHDAY @Brendos94!!!! Have you got much on for today?

raw.png

—————————

Whether you think you can or think you can’t, either way you are right.
– Henry Ford

Happy birthday! Needs more emojis ha

Hey @T4ils Thanks for the birthday wishes. Today is a public Holiday in Melbourne unfortunately i had to work my normal hours today. But it's good cause i get paid double time

Highlighted

Happy birthday @Brendos94!!

Do you have anything planned for tonighg?

@mrmusic @Nightruner23 @FootyFan26 @shio @T4ils @honky  @LeoTheLion. Thankyou all for the Birthday wishes.

@honky not doing anything tonight. My Family are doing dinner later in the week