cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Bored . So Hello

@honky i know how ypu feel things are not going well with my dad so this week has been really bad for me Smiley Sad 
Highlighted

Sorry to hear about your dad @Nightruner23. Are you doing any self care for yourself?

Yea im resting my body i got updated on dad he might have had a stroke or a bleed in the brain that might be causing the back problem amd the shaking other then that i dont know what is going on until we call again it's not going to well my body is hurting im stressed worried about my dad he could pass away soon it's not to good Smiley Sad 

@Nightruner23 sounds like things aren't going so well with your dad Smiley Sad
I know from having my grandparents pass away and being so ill, it's not an easy time.
Try to remember to look after yourself during this time.
We're here to support you

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

@Bee i did find someone i like at tafe im going to get to know her more and ask if she wants to go on a date so that's a plus Smiley Happy

I'm glad to hear you're making new friends @Nightruner23

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

hi @Nightruner23 
I'm sorry to hear that about your dad - that must be very stressful for you, especially not knowing exactly what's going on. Smiley Sad 

@gina-RO i haven't had i had a nap my stress level is high i feel like my body as given up im sore all over Smiley Sad 

@Nightruner23 - you must be exhausted  - no wonder why you need a nap! Looking after yourself is key at the moment, so I'm really glad to hear that you had a nap. 
what else could you do to look after your body and your stress levels tonight? 

@gina-RO Listen to music to try and stop the stress my stress level is high i got to be every careful if im not i can get really sick because of stress i try and not to stress as much try and sleep more because i really need it im stuggling to sleep at night no matter what i do i can't sleep nothing helps i not to stop stressing as bad as i am if i dont im going to get very sick amd it doesn't help i have tafe on monday when everything is going to really stressful Smiley Sad