Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Bored . So Hello

I’m not sure where they are now @scared01
//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

Yea

Hey @mrmusic sorry i haven't been around the last few days where quite hectic. So i might keep poping up and down so keeping tagging me and I'll reply where possible.

@Nightruner23. Sorry dude i haven't been around the last few days. What's going on with your problems are you able to bring me up to speed on what's been happening.

@scared01 how are you is everything ok from my understanding you have also been feeling up and down.

@j95 @honky @missep how are you guys doing

bugger @j95 do you feel like telling me abit about it? i think you were going to see your family?

its ok if you dont

yeh @Brendos94 up and down is right, been a big rollercoaster with drs, and psychs,family troubles and loss of great-grandmother  so is to be expected in a way. 

howve you been

**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

Welcome back @j95, good to have you back Smiley Happy

Sorry I've been a bit MIA as well. Lots and lots of things going on, but it's good to be able to pop on here for a bit Smiley Happy

@scared01 I'm sorry for you loss. Take care of yourself Heart

@Brendos94 I'm doing alright for now... How have you been going?

I’m nervous about starting a new school tomorrow

id wondered where you got to @honky with uni starting back up im finding lots of members are taking time out or limited in time which is fine. i enjoy when you guys get to pop in

hows uni going for you? 

its ok to be nervous @Cheeseburger its a new experience for you. its a normal reaction to a new and scary situation

Yea but I shouldn’t be nervous about starting a new school tomorrow because I’m looking forward to going to the new school

Highlighted

you can be both excited and nervous @Cheeseburger

I think the reason why I’m nervous is because I’m worried about not being able to make friends