cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Bored . So Hello

thats really great @Cheeseburger i hope it continues to go well for you 

thats good @Brendos94 sometimes being busy is good but try to have an hr or so to yourself to recharge

**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

HIYAA @scared01 @Cheeseburger @mrmusic & everyone!! How is everyone today? Much planned for the weekend?

@Brendos94 I hope you're taking care of yourself with all your busy work days. Contract in May? Does that mean your contract is getting extended?

@Nightruner23 How's your leg and wrist going? Is the medication working?

@honky yes and no my wrist im doing anything with it yet until monday my leg just played up before ans the pain was pretty bad 

Highlighted

I'm sorry to hear about your pain @Nightruner23. Take care of yourself, do you have much planned for the weekend?

No just rest up snd you @honky

@scared01 I make sure i always find time for myself also brought myaelf a new toy Today

Hey @honky Yes I'm looking after myself.

In Relation to this contract thing. I'm hoping I'll get renewed so far the people who's contracts have ended have been extended so I'm hoping things work out in my favour

oo best of luck @Brendos94, I hope it works out for you too Smiley Happy

Hey everyone, I hope everyone is going well. Sorry I've been MIA, I've been really busy, and if I'm honest, I've had a fairly rough week myself.

@Brendos94  best of luck with your contract renewal. Smiley Happy

Hey @Cheeseburger, I've had a read of your posts, and it sounds like you are enjoying your new school, which is awesome. Smiley Happy

Thanks @honky. New toy i got was a pair of headphones