cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Bored . So Hello

@scared01 when i get the numbers i will choose which one i want to date then the others atay friends and go out with them and talk to them 

sounds like a plan then @Nightruner23

hows your day been? 

**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

@scared01 busy and i think brished thr hell out of my wrist it hurts to do everything 

thats not good @Nightruner23 try icing your wrist and maybe something like voltaren rub

@scared01 i think i damaged it or bristled it when i was at tafe i don't know what i did 

Highlighted

Hey @scared01, I'm sorry to hear that you're feeling unwell, i hope you get better soon Heart 

I'm glad to hear you made a choice to look after yourself, and not go to the social group. Well done. I think that's a good start to looking out for yourself Smiley Happy

Aw thanks for worrying about me *blushed face* I was suppose to get a start on my essay today but didn't end up doing anything... i tried doing some mindfulness, but after I just had a nap. So very unproductive day for me.

How was the rest of your day/night?

@honky there is a person that i rejected said no to not be in a relationship or date or bf gf thing now she is questioning me do i like another classmate what do i do 

thats not too good @Nightruner23 hopefully it settles soon

ive been unwell for a while but no one is helping me, jsut throwing medications at me hoping itll fix me. its been bad since january. thinking about getting a second opinion if by week 3 when i see my gp again she doesnt want to help me. i wanted to go to the group but not while i had bad stomach ache and nausea. 

sounds like your pretty tired,  a non productive day mightve been a good thing for your brain and body as well. 

its been a rather unproductive day here too. went for a short walk but other than that not a whole lot. 

How was your walk? @scared01

@scared01 that's not good i think i might block her and forget her