cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Bored . So Hello

hey @Bree-RO how are you tonight? 

the walk was ok, its rather boring going on my own all the time and theres not a lot of places im comfortable walking on my own so yeh gets boring. but the weather was nice enough not too hot and not to cold. 

**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

i think ive missed something somewhere @Nightruner23 why do you need to block someone?

Highlighted

Hey @Nightruner23, do you still see yourself being friends with her?

@honky yes and no 

@scared01 there is a person that i rejected said no to not be in a relationship or date or bf gf thing now she is questioning me do i like another classmate what do i do 

I get ya! Well at least the weather was in perfect standing Smiley Happy @scared01

oh ok 

i dont really think you need to block her tbh @Nightruner23  if your not interested in her thats fine. and you dont have to explain yourself. if you want an excuse i find im not interested in dating right now. 

it was a nice day for sure @Bree-RO i havent felt up to going outside really. been more of a recluse but im sure ill pick back up again soon. 

how are you going? hows your acting going?

But the way she talks to me like she tried to control me to date her and question everything like i like a girl so get over it then she talks to me like shit after i told her no im  no instread in her at all when she was getting obsessed with me and thinking of me all the time messaging each day asking if i want her hiw would i feel if she was my gf and all that @scared01

@scared01  I hear you. What's your most favourite thing to do in your downtime?

Good thank you! Filming something this weekend.