cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Bored . So Hello

thats ok @Cheeseburger please take care

@Brendos94@honkyhello to you both. not really having a great night but keeping distracted. 

how are you both?

**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**
Highlighted

Sorry to hear about your bad night tonight @scared01, here to listen if you want to talk about it Heart

To be honest, I'm doing ok. Getting through the days. I'm not quite happy with myself recently, but hey change is a working progess right? 

Enough of me, what's on your agenda for distraction tonight?

@scared01 are you doing better now 

it more this time of year @honky a significant trauma aniversary date is coming up very close and the next few days will be really hard. while everyones celebrating easter im literally hiding from it

what arent you happy about yourself with?

ive just been following the art thread and @Bree-RO has been amusing me with her drawings 

for the moment @Nightruner23 not sure how long its going to last though as its already creeping back in

Oh im sure we can help make it stay away @scared01

Understandable @scared01, I hope you take care of yourself. We're all here for you Heart Do you have any strategies in place as the days draw closer?

Ooo I might have to pop over and have a look 😎

survive @honky i dont know how yet but survive is all ill be doing. using whatever tools i have to help myself will be my mission for the next few days and then again and again. basically all of april and the end of this month are the worst times of the yr

Sounds like a very long time @scared01 - please take care (I'd hate for you to burn out) Heart 

If it gets too much at any point please contact your support services. Here for you Heart

im already burnt out @honky but i dont have much choice but to keep putting one foot in front of the other.