cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Bored . So Hello

Hey @mrmusic the girl has stopped talking to me oh well im relaxing and you @mrmusic

Don't jump to conclusions @Nightruner23 Smiley Happy

I won't what are you doing tonight @mrmusic

Really tired @mrmusic End of daylight savings is messing me up haha. Mostly cause I'm stupid for going to bed super late and my body naturally wakes up at an early time now. 

What about you tonight?

Oh been better @LeoTheLion, but I can’t complain too much I guess.

That's..good I guess @mrmusic? Haha. Decent is always better than bad. There's also a fly buzzing around in the room so I'm pretty annoyed at that. 

Oh that would be irritating @LeoTheLion. Mosquitoes are worse though - I cannot deal with having one in my room!

Okay everyone, well on that note, it’s time for me to go to bed tonight. I hope you all have a restful night. Heart

Hey all, @mrmusic @Brendos94 @scared01 thanks for checking in on me - really appreciate it Smiley Happy

I went on camp all of Easter, and it had no signal - so couldn't get on at all - although it was a good time to relax a bit. However, I'm straight back to the grind because I have a 3000 word essay due tomorrow which I haven't started. Wish me luck !! 

How are you all?  Smiley Happy

Good luck on that assignment @honky! Smiley Very Happy

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!