cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Bored . So Hello

Hey @mrmusic hope your doing good tonight!😊

how are you tonight? @mrmusic

i dont like peanut butter cups but im glad you found a healthy version of it and a good one at that! i find alot of the healthier sweet stuff doesnt taste as good as the original stuff lol 

my day was full on as per usual

**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

My days been alright. Took a couple of exams. Been bit of a $h!**y night though. Kind of to a really bad point. I suppose every time I say I'm fine or I'm good I never really mean it its more to be polite and to avoid people asking me about what's wrong. But frappe heck its been an awful week so far and its only Tuesday. Weather's been awful its been hot and cold and rainy and sunny. I'm sick and keep getting headaches so that makes things worse.

Haha @scared01 yeah Im not a huge fan of hershey's ones but I like the homemade😊 why is it that food thats good foryou never tastes great and junk food is the bomb? 

would you like to talk about whats happening for you tonight? @Zeldasmile you dont have to pretend your ok here, your free to talk about whatever your comfortable with. 

haha its always the way isnt it @_daisy though one of my favourite things is chicken and salad wraps and they are healthy and soo good too

You're not wrong @scared01 chicken salad wraps are delish just add a lil avocado an away ya go haha

i dont like avocado but salad wraps are great- subway is amazing @_daisy 

now if only we could get carrot cakes and other sweet things healthy lol

Highlighted

@mrmusic Smiley Happy I feel a bit like the drawf dopey tonight Smiley Tongue lol
How are you?

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

Heya @Zeldasmile if you would like any support from the community about a specific issue feel free to start your own thread here Smiley Happy We would be happy to listen.

<3 

Not too bad tonight, thanks for asking @Bee Smiley Happy