cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Bored . So Hello

Wow thats great @Brendos94 good for you. 

No need to apologise @missep you join in when you  can. 

**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**
Highlighted

Hey @mrmusic last night couldn't sleep until 2 am because I fucked my Samsung galaxy 8 plus by dropping it on a little hight on hard floor so the phone screen is fucked up has glitches and really bright screen which annoys my eyes and the back is all broken so I got a new phone i' seriously scared to how much they will charge Smiley Sad

@Nightruner23 Oh, no! Sorry to hear that you have broken your phone. Are you looking to get it fixed?

@mrmusic I just logged on the forums because I was feeling so disappointed about a group project. Originally we had a project idea and now it seems we have to change plans. And then I was dwelling on my other disappointments and realised that I needed to ABORT and change my thoughts. So, I'm on the forums, with a cup of Milo about to watch some YouTube videos. How are you? Smiley Happy

@mrmusic @scared01 IMG_20180527_190954.jpgThat's the back

IMG_20180527_190835.jpgThat's the screen and it has a bit little cracks which you can't see and it has a massive line cracked crossed the screen which has done that as you can see

IMG_20180527_190938.jpgAnd that's another shot of the screen

That's the thing im scared to see how much it will cost because if you look at the pictures it's really bad that sucks @ryvb3 do you want to talk about them ❤️

@Nightruner23 Oh no! At least you can get it fixed or replaced.

@ryvb3 That is such a great example of good self care! Well done. I’ve had better days to be honest.

The problem is im on contract with it and im not going to pay a mint to fix it or replace it it will cost me more than its worth I will get a quote from near my tqfe and if I can get my dad to fix it or me i' happy to go that way @mrmusic

@Nightruner23 The front of the phone doesn't look too bad. It looks like the back is more damaged. I've seen people with cracks across their iPhones and I'm surprised they're still using them. Hopefully it doesn't cost to much to get it fixed. 

@mrmusic I know the feeling. Has it been a bad few days or just today?

Yeah I have seen the same. But to be honest iPhone are way to expensive and pricey to fix I think iPhone are easy to fix that's why you see a lot of stores that fix them @ryvb3