cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Bored . So Hello

I’ll tag you @ryvb3.

@Nightruner23 @mrmusic Originally I didn't want to talk more about my disappointments, but after watching this video I realise it's good to share the downs in life.

The first disappointment was how I suggested an idea to the group thinking that we would go with a certain direction, but there were not keen on the idea and that is why we are back to square 1 figuring out where to go next. 

The second and biggest disappointment I need to accept and move on is how I have failed an assessment. And I have been given the opportunity to do it again but of course I feel like a failure because I don't think many other people had to do it again. PLUS, the negative feedback kinda sucks so there are moments where I can understand where it is coming from but also at times I seem to take it personally and catastrophise about what it might mean for the future. 

Anyway I'll try to do some journalling later tonight about this to see where my head is at. I might need to distract myself with a good book or TV so I can focus on other uni work. 

Highlighted

Oh that sucks @ryvb3 at least you have a second chance to do it again some of the things I did I didn't get a second chance take that opportunity and find out where you went wrong it's not easy but when you find it will help you ❤️

Thanks @Nightruner23 Smiley Happy

Hey @mrmusic my days been okay and I accomplished my goal of chatting with KHL. How have you been today?

Hey @Zeldasmile, well done, that’s amazing!! Smiley Happy

I’ve had better days, but I’m not too bad.

@missep i thought it was time to try again see what happens. Things are looking ok atm. The bar is called Bartronica

Hey @scared01 it was an awesome night and great way to cap off a 45 hour 6 day working week. How have you been going with everything

Hey @mrmusic I'm good I'm gearing up for another big week off work time to smash out another 45 hour 6 day working week.

My massive 6 week trip to america is Happening in just over 1 Month so I'm very Excited. Also work is very hectic as the moment.

How have you been going

Hey @Nightruner23 hope your well. Sorry to hear about your Phone i know how you feel. When i owned the Samsung Galaxy S7 edge last year i broke 2 screens in 6 weeks before upgrading to the s8. Hope it doesn't cost you to much to get it fixed