cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Bored . So Hello

I'm in bed as well listening to music and browsing the Internet for tattoos and hoping to catch up with a old friend who I have been there for she is struggling with things in life @Zeldasmile

@Brendos94 ooh that sounds warm! I am aware of Melbourne winters, I haven't been there in many years though.. one day I'll be back!

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

@Bee please come back and visit Melbourne it's an awesome place so much to see and do

Maybe try to avoid winter though @Bee

Hey @mrmusic I'm quite stressed out today. Work is quite frustrating and got some personal stuff going on in the background

A little frustrating atm i want to hide and cry to be honest. I have the same client from Friday all week and he has already nit picked at what is wrong 

Aw guys I'm sorry to hear that! It sounds like no one is having a good Monday Smiley Sad what is everyone's favourite stress reliever? 

@mrmusic my days going alright. My hours in both jobs are being cut at the moment so I'm already home from work :/ I'm in the process of replacing one of my jobs so that's a bit difficult! How are you? 

I'm in the same boat as a lot of you, with a not particularly great day. I signed up to volunteer somewhere which means I need to go to a meeting at 5pm today, and simply I really don't have the time for that today.

Hey @mrmusic. I've been alright I suppose. Nothing life threatening but nothing good either. Listened to music before that wasn't emotional but just brought back bad memories. How have you been?