cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Bored . So Hello

@Brendos94 one day I shall... one day Smiley Tongue
@Birdeye how shall we try to avoid winter? We could move over to the other side of the world again and see summer again if you like Smiley Tongue

@mrmusic today has been okay Smiley Happy What about yours?

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

@Zeldasmile @Bee @MissX My day has been pretty terrible actually. I’ll tag you in my thread.

Highlighted

Hey @mrmusic not to good tbh

Hey, I'm new here so.. I thought that maybe I could find some friends.. I feel lonely all the time and I just need someone to talk to, bcs my friends don't wanna talk with me.

Hey all how's everyone going this week sorry I haven't been around much.

@Nightruner23 @Lassassin @mrmusic @Bee @scared01@Esperanza67 @missep

Hey @Lassassin welcome to the forums! RO is a great space for peer support especially if you need help around that feeling of loneliness. To keep the community safe everyone on this forum remains anonymous, however it's a great online space to gain insight and strategies for your mental health. Did you want to talk a bit more about what you're going through? When you're ready you can start a thread here Smiley Happy 

Hello @Lassassin and welcome. Your more than welcome to chat here, start your own threads and chat to all our members Smiley Happy

When talking to specific members if you put an @ names will pop up in a little box, click on the name and itll pop up blue. Itll tag that member so thry know your talking to them. 

Welcome again. Feel free to take a look around and post where you feel comfortable.

**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

Hey @Brendos94 

My weeks been s**t but ill get  over it. 

Your sounding busy!  How have  you been though 

**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

Hey @Brendos94 My week has been okay, what about yours?

Welcome @Lassassin Smiley Happy

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

Hey @scared01 and @Bee my weeks been ok. Wednesday and today where crap. Cause I've been at the main site working. The I.T. department are doing alot of sotware upgrades. For the last 2 days I've had a lot of tech Gremlins. Tomorrow I'm back at docklands so I'm hoping the tech gremlins are gone