cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Bored . So Hello

@Brendos94 Dad has broken his bone in his back im stressed out i think i was getting sick and there is a girl i like on the bus i go to

I’m sorry to hear about your dad

@scared01 i want to tell im not interested in her and or a relationship but my problem is that she might do something to herself she keeps texting me every morning ans night and tries to be sweet to her to date me but when i tryed to talk to her i got no answer for months amd all of a sudden she wants to date me amd there is a girl i like that i go on the bus to in hoping to get her number snd she if i can dte her and move on into a relationship in a while 

Aww @scared01, I'm so flushed, I didn't realise anyone would notice. It's nice to have someone notice, thank you Heart

Uni has been crazy crazyy!! I didn't realise how hard Masters would be and the struggle for time. 

Is there a thread in which I can catch up with everything? Smiley Happy

I don’t know any threads @honky

@Nightruner23 You should really get that girls number and see if she wants to date u

She has a tattoo i think she has looked at mine im going to try to talk and see if i can get her number Smiley Happy 

@Nightruner23 You should definitely see what happens

I got bad news I haven't slept my body is wrecked im tired to shit stressed beyond all believe i need to relax if i don't my body imsytem will be shot ans i will get very sick and might end up in hospital because that's how sick i can get Smiley Sad 

Crap I hope you’re going to be ok @Nightruner23