cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Bored . So Hello

That's good he likes you @Cheeseburger 

Im glad he makes you happy and want to talk about him it's good that you are happy ❤

Yea I know my parents have told me that I’m happy everytime I mention him I blush @Nightruner23 an he’s always waiting for me at a shop near my school when I get off my bus

That's good @Cheeseburger why does he wait at the bus stop nesr school 

Because he wants to make sure that I’m not walking to school by myself

That's really sweet @Cheeseburger. Smiley Happy

I know that it is @mrmusic

That's good @Cheeseburger he cares about ypu snd likes you sounds like a keeper 

I really do like him but I’ve never had a boyfriend before so I don’t know what to do @Nightruner23

@Cheeseburger that's understandable get to know him then ask him on a date take him somewhere where you both like talk about anthing then take him home if you are lucky he might give a kiss amd then say you will love to do it again then after a few dates or so then when yous feel are ready to be in a relationship then go but it will a lot of work trust communication honestly but if it does work it can fuck up everything your friendship would be gone you wouldn't talk to each other or see each other i know from experience those this so that's the downside but don't worry about the downside just enjoy each other company and go from there 

He said that I’m a very beautiful girl and that he would take me to the movies @Nightruner23