cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Bored . So Hello

It is @scared01 i got happy it's been a really long time since i was happy 

I think that your an pretty awesome guy who deserves to get a nice girl who will care about you and take you for who you are @Nightruner23

i really hope it works out for you @Nightruner23 what about the other girls at your tafe?

**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

Awww thanks @Cheeseburger i try my best to find someone that will love me and care for me and aepct me for who i am but i think this girl has something we don't know each other much yet but that is the beauty in most things im talking to her still makes me happy im still open to find someone anywhere but this helping me understand myself and she is in age which is different because i have dated a much older person but that fucked up so im trying in my age group see which one i prefer 

That sounds reasonable @Nightruner23 and I think that u deserve to be happy

The girl on my bus im trying to decide if i want to give it a shot the others im still interested im going to see where this girl im talking to gos im still open we don't know much about each other but give it time she is in my age group it's interesting so im trying to think of a way we can see each other so we know because she doesn't want to date just yet until she knows what im like i can understand that so we so we doing text which is good it's going ok. She found my photo and smiled at it and messaged me so we went from there and i got her number 

That’s great news @Nightruner23 and hopefully it goes alright for u

Thanks @Cheeseburger im not good with girls im absolutely shit with them some get so bitchy and try to mess you up physically and emotionally i hate those girls i stay away i have had plenty im not taking another one in my life i can't do it i want someone to love me for who i am 

That’s smart enough @Nightruner23 but I think that ur an awesome guy and you will find that someone soon

Thanks @Cheeseburger how im amazing guy Smiley Happy