cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Bored . So Hello

@mrmusic yes it was good

Hey @honky thanks for keeping us updated on what's been happening. How did your essay go. Hopefully it didn't cause you to much stress.

-------------------
I'm a man.
A man who knows how to get things.

Hi @mrmusic!
I'm so sorry that it's been a while.
How are you? Smiley Happy
This month has been so crazy for me! My close friend is getting married and I'm one of her bridesmaids, my brother is graduating from uni, it's my boyfriend's birthday and then I'm going to Melbourne the week after! I can't wait to relax in May haha.

How are you @Nightruner23?

hey everyone @missep@Brendos94@N1ghtW1ng@honky@mrmusic@Nightruner23

sorry i havent been around. how is everyone?

**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

Im ok a bit worried i went to the doctors im getting a blood test my mum hopes it's not arthritis in my wrists and leg @missep

Hey @scared01 im worried about my leg and wrist im getting a blood test tomorrow to see what is going on it could be arthritis my mum is hoping not

thats not good @Nightruner23 hopefully not but that can be managed and they prescibe other pain meds specific to that if they need to. i was on them for  a while and they worked quite well for em

Yea im hoping not but i feel very weak in my right hand and arm @scared01

hopefully itll provide some answers at least @Nightruner23 i find it frustrating not knowing whats going on. i would much rather have bad news with options than the constant guessing game