cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Bored . So Hello

@scared01   I Like Lots Of Different Music.  I Haven't Been Listening to too Much. I'm Updating The Music On My Phone In A Few Weeks.  Smiley Happy  I Know How To Get Music For Free. I Don't Use An Apple Device Anymore But still could put free music on their device.

I use A Samsung witch is more easy to use and put music on. I Do that form media player.

I Like  These Types Also Anything That Sounds Catchy As well. I Just Put Them In A List After. I Find Their Music Or Get something New. 

-Pop-Rock-R.n.b/hip hop -Heavy Metal -Chill-Grudge -Old school.

I don't really have Any Favorite Bands And Like To Keep Looking For New music.

I listen To Radio Stations More Often. Though And Look At Their Playlists.  Triple j , Triple M , Smooth 91.5 and Gold Is what I listen To. I only listen to Nova 100 When me and my family Goes somewhere for a drive. Mostly Because my sisters like listening to it though  Smiley Very Happy    

We Can Plug Our Phones In Are Dads Car. As well.  I Rather Not Pay For Music Anyway. What About You ? 

@scared01  Smiley Very Happy

i have a samsung updated S5 and its great! super easy to use and love it. sooo much better than an old Nokia block phone lol.

i like all types of music really. i dont stick with one particular artist or theme. i run more off the song itself and often listen to evanecsence, pink, imagine dragons, eminem, nickelback, garth brooks, tom mcgraw, umm thats all i cna think of at this very second but i know theres loads more!

how are you today?

**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

@scared01 Ok. But Depends I'm Pretty Bored And Going To More Things Tomorrow Then Today.

I'm Eating Lunch Right Now And Maybe Gonna Have A Nap After. Work Has been Slow Since People Have Been Back At School And I'm Starting Home school In a couple Weeks. Smiley Happy The Papers Have to go through. So I pretty much only have a couple of things for school to do while I'm not being home schooled. I Am Choosing things I wanna Do for Home school After as well. 

I Don't Know What I'm Going To Do Next Week. Though Smiley Happy  I Might Start Hobbies. 

what are the subjects your picking for home schooling @Andreana

what sort of hobbies are you in to?

@scared01 I Think There Not Putting Me On There At The Moment 

I have been doing work on compass.

I box, play xbox360, Draw , youtube ,browse Instagram and google.

I also Make music and sing But starting more next year. Smiley Happy 

hey @Andreana 

we havent spoken in ages. how have you been going? what have you been getting up to?

thise are somw awesome hobbies too. i like boxing myself (not at myself haha jsut the sport) and i do alot of googleing too. i love online shopping!

@scared01 

I'm Ok Just Trying To Get Better Medication and advice for my issues. 

I have been bored though all I gave been doing is watching my little pony and after i'll watch anime too .  I have been drawing and putting them on Instagram later. I am also a semi-furry as well as a brony. I like drawing furries. I hope I can make more detailed pictures Smiley Happy I also like online shopping but I need more money though. 

I don't really know what else to get up to.   

Have You been doing anything lately?  I would Like to Know more... see you later Smiley Happy 

Hey my little pony is awesome! 

Also i sent you a quick email. Could you please let me know if you have seen it and write me a quick reply?