cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Bored . So Hello

@mrmusic @N1ghtW1ng I think people build up sound tolerances, like for some people what's loud is soft as they have listened to loud noises all the time. 

My Dad always has the tv so loud and my poor sister gets the brunt of it as her bedroom is on the other side of the wall, but for us girls we can have it lower and it's fine. 

I have learnt how to tune out certain noises though, we live opposite a freight line and over the years I have learnt how tune out the trains but for other people it can be a distraction. Mind you there are always the train drivers that insist on honking their horns multiple times and speeding through which increases the sound but thankfully that doesn't happen often. Every September theres an inter-church sports competition that I attend (as a volunteer of course!) and we stay in a gym near a freight line and everyone always struggles with it except for me as it's like home haha!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Whatever it takes I know I can make it through!

Sorry to hear that @Bee - I've found your thread so I'll respond there. Heart

Hey everyone I’m just letting youse all know that I am doing alright

Very glad to hear it @Cheeseburger, thanks so much for checking in. Smiley Happy

Waiting on Dr's so I can discharge. So boring
===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire

Yep @redhead I know what that's like. What have you got planned when you leave?

I'm going to dye my hair tonight Smiley Happy
===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire

Hey @mrmusic I'm doing good been a quiet couple of days at work. How are you gojng

Hey @Brendos94, I'm glad things haven't been too stressful for you. I'm doing okay at the moment, but I'm very busy.

hi all @Cheeseburger@redhead@Brendos94@mrmusic@Bee@ErinsAntics@Nightruner23@_daisy @LeoTheLion and everyone

**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**