cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Bored . So Hello

Hey @Esperanza67 good to see you tonight. 

I havent been doing so well but ill be ok. Just have to work things out ao i cam keep moving forward. Its just harder than anticipated. 

How have you been?

**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

Hey @scared01, it's good to see you too! I'm sorry to hear your not doing so well Smiley Sad, feel free to start a new thread if you want to talk more about this, I'm more than happy to help you out Smiley Happy.

As for me, I'm not too bad, still a bit flooded with assessments given it's almost the end of semester but I'm slowly getting there haha.

Thank you but i think im ok for now @Esperanza67 id rather talk about other stuff tonight. 

Oh is it nearly the end of term? Do you run like school terms (as in the same start and end dates?) 

Im glad your not doing to bad though. Your sounding very busy!

Hey @scared01, sort of. Like I know some start and end dates align with that of uni semesters' but not always as my uni semesters run for 13 weeks instead of the school terms' 10. Does that make sense?

Ahh yep that makes sense @Esperanza67 

Hey @scared01 @Esperanza67 @mrmusic and everyone else. How are you all going sorry i haven't been around I've had a pretty hectic week with stuff.

What have i missed.out on 

Hi @scared01, @Brendos94 and everyone!
Sorry I haven't been on this thread for a while, sometimes I feel like I'm too far behind to catch up with the conversation. But here I am tonight! Smiley Happy
How are you guys?

@missep it's all good i feel the same some days.

I've been good went out on a date tonight with a girl. To a bar that also has retro video games you can play

How was the date! Glad you're getting back out there @Brendos94!
That bar sounds so cool! What is it called?

I might know that bar, i went to it for the first time with some friends recently.