cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Bored . So Hello

@Nightruner23 Cause your on a plan is there an option on your plan to pay a small fee and get a new phone. Talking from experience its probably going to cost $500 plus to fix

Hey all Smiley Happy  @Brendos94@mrmusic@Zeldasmile @ryvb3 (also hello im not sure we have spoken yet..) and everyone

How was your weekends?

Oh dear  @Nightruner23 hopefully it doesnt cost too much. 

**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

@Nightruner23 OH NO! Sorry to hear about the phone! Looks like you did a number on it!
I've had the same phone for a little under 3 years now, and I've dropped it that many times and it's hit doors and walls in my pockets and still I still haven't smashed the screen and I don't know why! But I've gone through a few tempered glass screen protectors... that could be why? Usually, I have a rubber case around it but not at the moment.... Hope it doesn't cost too much to get it fixed

@mrmusic I'm so bad replying when you tag me here, sorry! I wasn't online last night as I was trying to work on job applications Smiley Happy
How have you been?

Ps @Brendos94 I had to remove your post about the location of the bar due to our community guidelines Smiley Happy

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

Hey @scared01 i had a busy weekend as i worked 6 days and have another 6 day working week

Wow your so busy! @Brendos94

Hey @scared01 life is just very hectic atm. Got lots going on Holiday is in 36 days. Not sure if my contract will get renewed after June 30. Possibly looking at options of getting a new Job I'm so stressed out

Thst sounds stressful @Brendos94hopefully the contact get renewed 

Hi everyone! This is my first time posting in this thread Smiley Happy 

How was everyone's day? 

Im hoping it won't be to much @Brendos94

@Nightruner23 did you end up finding up.how much it cost. Also what did you end up doing about it