Re: Bored . So Hello

@scared01 hows yours going 

===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire

well friday, i was going to make an attempt at ending my life, yesterday i manaed to convince myself not to and to not SH had the kids all day and they were bored because it was hot and they were driving me insane and today im at home watching the kids all day yet again, hopefully mum will be home soon and can take them sout somewhere like she plans too @redhead

what have you been up to?

**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

@scared01 I'm glad your still here.
===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire

i guess i am. i just really hate the way things are and the way my family hate me @redhead

I'm sorry to hear how rough your weekend has been @scared01. Hopefully you get a break from the kids soon! Otherwise, maybe stick on a movie for a couple of hours? 

mum is going on holidays for a week in a few days so ill have them as well, ive jsut been given some really upsetting news that has changed things for me but i cant share it here. its not something to share outside of family. but things have changed so ive had to take a week off work again

but over the past 2 days its been really hot but windy so weve been inside watching movies and doing alot of craft stuff and they are already bored.

gotta work out some more holiday activitites now @DruidChild

I'm sorry to hear that you've got some upsetting news @scared01; I hope things for your family improve soon.

Agh that sounds so frustrating - it's especially hard to keep kids busy when it's nasty weather outside! What about things like swimming, playing board games, reading, drawing, are your sisters into anything like that? I can help you with some brainstorming if you like lovely? Smiley Happy

yeah we will be ok @DruidChild but its jsut something thats really identifiable in regards to timing and surrounding events. we are all ok. it was just the initial shock.

yeah so far ive tried to plan an activity each day, will work out days as we go and fill in the gaps

but so far

1. go to the movies

2. have a movie night with all the latest releases and grab some popcorn

3. have a baking day

4. go to the horses

5. maybe bowling or something

other ideas to fill in the gaps like going to the park, going for walks, visiting places like the botanical gardens, crafty stuff will help to fill in the day

@scared01 my weekend was good. Had a very busy one with very little sleep