cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Bored . So Hello

@honky i don't actually get holidays cause i dont study i work full time. How ever I'll be taking 2 weeks off work in october for eye surgery

@scared01 sounds great where do you want me to start 

Good to hear that things are looking up for you @Brendos94

Happy for you to start wherever you're comfortable with Smiley Happy

@honky I'm actually going on a date friday 

@Brendos94 Hey. Sick and stressed. I have been having to cancel work shifts cause I am too sick and I am meant to be saving. :/ other than that, I am determined to get through these last 4 assignments because then I am finished with assignments for university!!!

What about you? PS- sorry for delayed response. 

Oooh a date @Brendos94 exciting, and slightly terrifying all at once! At least they are for me Smiley Tongue 

@Ben-RO Meet this girl online. Through a dating site been chatting for a weeks now we are having dinner together and catching a movie

Hi @scared01!

Sorry for the late reply! I tend to pop on the forums on my days off (Thursday and Friday) so sorry about that!  

That's so nice to ask about my weekend!

Last weekend I just had really relaxed days with my boyfriend and we played so many video games, it was awesome Smiley Happy

Do you have anything planned for this weekend? 

I'm going to go to Oz Comic Con so I'm super excited that I can nerd out Smiley Very Happy 

Hi @Brendos94!

I'm just popping into the conversation but I just wanted to say good luck because that's super exciting! 

@missep I'm jealous of comic con have fun.

Are you cosplaying
===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire