Highlighted

Re: CATS! Cats Cats!

@Bee of course! It'd be rude not to reply Smiley LOL

😁 yay for cat speak @Tiny_leaf Heart

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

@Bee yes!!

Also has anyone else here had to catch two cats and a mouse (or similar) at the same time? 

Like is that a universal cat-person thing or are my kitties especially difficult..?

(the cats and mouse in question all made it unharmed. I was less lucky. And less fit....)

@Tiny_leaf I've not had to catch 2 cats AND a mouse, but I have had to catch 2 cats Smiley Tongue (I have 3!)

What do you mean by a universal cat person thing? Smiley Happy

@Bee like if all cat people have to try and juggle various animals at the same time..

@Tiny_leaf ooh, that makes a bit more sense. I usually go after one at a time Smiley Tongue

@Bee I'd normally try that, but when my kitties have their little hearts set on murder it gives me a bit of a time limit....

Rounding all three up to go to the vets sounds like it'd be hard work... 

@Tiny_leaf ah yes that makes sense! It can certainly be hard to see them want to attack other living animals. For me I make sure I play with them with toys they can take that urge out on Smiley Happy

My fluffy cat will attack anything she can get her paws on... I've seen her locked in mortal battle with a plastic cup. Also she once "rescued" me from a paint brush that was apparently planning an assassination attempt on me. She was very proud of herself for that Smiley Tongue

@Tiny_leaf my reaction to your post above...

giphy