cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: COMMUNITY ART CHALLENGE: NUMBER 2

@Student94 what can I say, improv is great Smiley Happy

My goodness guys, these are looking awesome! Smiley Very Happy

wow @stonepixie , @iamthebatgirl & @lokifish such awesome responses and each completely indidivudal. it really starts to show the different personalities and interests we all have. you guys have done such a great job on this one i'm super impressed.

i'm really looking forward to seeing all your stuff for the rest of the week!

lanejane

@lanejane thanks for today;s challenege, it was really good for me. 

Here is mine for today:

IMAG0077.jpg 

It started with the idea of doing a bee handprint (because my username is Bee (oh so very original)). It didn't quite work so I just contiued to handprint the page. then finger printed a couple spots. It didn't turn out like I wanted, but it turned out rather abstract, which I like. I think it kinda does a good job at depicting how I feel right now...

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

@Bee that's really cool Smiley Happy
===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire

Everyone's is so great! The pretty colours and patterns and shades are so cool, it makes my inner drawer squeal with delight.

I have two I'd like to show. 

Finger Flower.JPG

This one is the one I did after I reread the task.

And this one is what I thought I'd do before I'd actually read the task properly, but I thought it was awesome so I did it anyway. Smiley Very Happy

Intervention.png

(If you can't read it, just open it up in a new tab!)

@Bee that looks so good. you start off doing one thing and you come out with something comeplely different but it works so well! i LOVE it!

lanejane

@N1ghtW1ng that comic is so great! such a cool message for people who bite their nails haha. and I love the flower too. it looks awesome with the double petals Cat Very Happy

lanejane

@Bee Wow, that turned out super cool! I love abstract pieces like that Smiley Happy

@N1ghtW1ng I still love the comic, cliche happily ever after and all Smiley Tongue the flower is pretty though; lots of bright colour Smiley Happy

@redhead @lanejane @lokifish thank you all. I a going to hang this one up on my wall in my room!

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart