cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: COMMUNITY ART CHALLENGE: NUMBER 3

Tell the truth @Billy-RO you love it because you get to play in paint and call it work. Smiley Tongue

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ

Is it a wash-out by any chance @Bee ?

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ

yah, it's a semi-permanent Smiley Happy @stonepixie

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

I have a red wash-out in my hair too! Does it make your eyes 'pop'? Mine does. Smiley Happy @Bee

Aw awesome @stonepixie yah it kinda does! Smiley Very Happy It suits me really well too!

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

Everyone's looks amazing!

I gave it a good three, four goes but I just couldn't get it. I absolutely hated the way it turned out so... I improvised. After all, it's where my username came from. (Nightwing is the first Robin's new identity. And Robin is Batman's sidekick. And if you don't know who Batman is, google him Smiley Happy)

I really don't like using Windows Paint, especially on a computer. With just a trackpad. 

Me as Batman.png

@N1ghtW1ng i love it. it's really original and fun!

lanejane

wow @stonepixie you did such an amazing job on those eyes. they look like mini worlds or something!

lanejane
Highlighted

@Bee i think there is heaps of artistic talent hidden in yours. if i move my computer screen i can see the different shades you put into the neck and forehead - and even the hair has different depths to it. i love it! even if you don't Smiley Tongue

lanejane