cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Candy Crush Saga!!!

Passed 105! Now stuck on 109.. That level is EVIL!

Have you ever paired a striped candy with a 5candy? That is amazing!! It's pretty much the ONLY way to beat some levels!

Actually I start playing Candy Crash Saga Online and this game is little bit irritating but enjoyable and I already reach high levels. Me and my friends start competing each other.

@MM, I think I'm level 65 or somewhere around there now. I finally did match a striped candy with a 5candy ball today! OMG that is so amazing, I hadn't done it before, but te oppourtunity was there and I did and wow, it is amazing!! Smiley Very Happy
It actually helped me pass this level I'd been stuck on, I managed to clear all the blocks and most of the jelly with about 34 (or something ridiculous like that) moves to go! Amazing!

We reflected on the joys of 2019

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

Has anyone seen this yet? It's pretty funny (and sad that I have played all of these iPhone games haha)

Hahahahahaha oh gosh I really want to see that now! They should seriously make it an actual movie Smiley Very Happy

Probably about a year ago I saw my Mum playing this and thought pfft what a stupid game.

Now I'm addicted.

Level 57 Smiley Happy

Elle, Can't see it on my DET laptop... must remember to look at it when on home comp!

DevonC, hahaha, Smiley Happy

So in my last post here I said I was level 64, I think that was suppossed to be lever 34. I'm on 49 or 50 now just about to need more tickets..

We reflected on the joys of 2019

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

Elle - wtf did I just watch?? Hilarious, but strange lol. 

I'm STUCK on level 147. And my brother has over taken me which makes me very miserable. I've been stuck on this level for nearly a week. Smiley Sad

I'm going nuts!!!

Highlighted

hahahahah great thread !

hi my name is fosterthepeople
i've been a candy crush addict for about 6 months now
i haven't play in 3 days.
thank you