cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Chit Chat

Which reminds me that I bought chicken lasagne for my lunch like 2 weeks ago before I got put it in a container and never ate it and I just remembered the container is sitting in the tray of my ute, never opening that again that's going straight in the bin
//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

That's all it is most of the time. It's not them making a proper argument. It's them messing around and being rude which is what they find funny.

I'm going to need lots of ideas for school lunches starting next week! I usually end up buying food from my uni cafe, which isn't all that bad, but i'd like to bring some yummy food of my own and spend less money if I can. 

Oh gosh @j95 yeah straight in the bin! 

Thats it @FootyFan26 friggin idiots they are

**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

Haha @j95, sounds like something I'd do.

I just ignore people like that. It's not worth my time dwelling on what they have to say. Especially when I know there are wonderful people out there. 

I thought I might like tuna so I stocked up on all the flavours, made a tuna, rice and avocado thing one day - yuck!

I keep avoiding it, I know it's there because whenever I put stuff in there I see it, but I don't want to touch it @FootyFan26

oh no @j95 !! I am not a tuna fan....though avocado is a totally different story....ummmm..... HELLO AVOCADO COME TO MAMA. 

The thing is I can't even see how bad it looks because it has an empty snack compartment on top of the lunch bit