cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Chit Chat

I was boiling water for soup and it was making this really loud popping noise but I was like eh whatever, then it kept going and exploded and our power went out
//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

That sounds fucking crazy @j95!

Do you not know what a Tim tam slam is?

I have no idea what a tim tam slam is.

Oh wow. That is unfortunate. I once witnessed a toaster blow up and a microwave. it left a nasty smell..

Highlighted

Antim tam slam is when you bite off both ends of a Tim tam and then use it as a straw for a drink. So you suck through the Tim tam.

@j95 thank you for checking in on me. I'm okay after earlier. Just disappointed to see such blatant offensive language. I'm proud of you for staying above it though Smiley Happy and proud of @FootyFan26 for supporting you/us before anyone could get to the content Smiley Happy 

Our safety switch turned our power off thankfully but the funny thing is I opened the thing where you fill it up so I could look at it while it was boiling - I don't know sounded like fun and I wanted to investigate mysterious popping noise, 5 seconds after stepping away it's explodes, lucky not in my face

That sounds like you were really lucky to look away @j95. If I heard popping i'd probably already been running!

A lamp exploded on me last year too haha

Woah @j95! That sounds dangerous and epic!

Glad to hear you're traveling well after today @Motty91!

Or kettle has had some issues over its time, must of been pay back for the time we tried to cook veggies in it