cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

Re: Chit Chat

i would love to chat

and i know how you feel how about you tell me something about your self like a faverit comer or say a fact

aww thanks soo much its good to talk to people about my problems heart Heart

thanks so much for your help I say thanks helps and I d love to keep chating

Hi everyone,

The infobus introducing @gina-RO our online community co-ordintator has just started here. It is a great space if you want to learn more about the ReachOut team! We will be speaking with Gina from 7-9pm AEST so check it out!

Check out our community activities calendar for November 2019 here

Hello and welcome new members!!! @molly510 @Lonelygir102 @NightHowler I hope you're having a great Friday Smiley Very Happy

Hey @Esperanza67 sorry for the delayed reply. The trip was good unfortunately I'm too far back into reallity now.

How's everything been going with you

Hey @scared01 sorry my delayed replys work's been all over the shop since I've been back.

How was everything been going. Have you had any major issues lately.

Also welcome to the group @Lonelygir102

Hey @NightHowler welcome to the group

Also @j95 @N1ghtW1ng @Jess1-RO @Esperanza67. Does anyone know if @honky or @missep are still around i haven't seen or heard from them in ages

Highlighted

thats ok @Brendos94 nothing much happening here. still the same old same old, how have you been?
we seem to be missing quite a few members, many study though so dont have as much time when uni/tafe is full on.

@N1ghtW1ng @Esperanza67 @litgym @lonleygirl102 @Bee @DruidChild how is everyone? any plans for this weekend at all
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

@scared01 im alright and im just doing my assessments this weekend unfortunatelySmiley Sad what about you?